Acquisition Information Assurance/Spectrum Manager - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Primary facilitator for any Information Assurance or Spectrum Management certifications required for REF projects.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall participate in all Mission Analysis and Course of Action Development meetings to ensure a full understanding of the systems potentially sought by REF in order to determine any information assurance or radio frequency spectrum management certification requirements.
• The contractor shall conduct a full analysis of existing projects in order to determine if there are any information assurance or spectrum management certification requirements.
• The contractor shall track issuances of Information Assurance Vulnerability Management and reconcile them with any REF projects with Information Assurance requirements.
• The contractor shall work with the Project Officers to develop IA documents and prepare a path forward for completion of all requirements.
• The contractor shall work with the REF’s DAA to ensure a full understanding of the REF’s efforts at all times and to ensure the organization is satisfying all requirements of the DAA.
• The contractor shall ensure all final IA paperwork has been submitted and then track the request throughout the IA certification process.
• The contractor shall enter any system/certification data required into DoD/Army IA tracking systems, including the Army Portfolio Management Solution and the Army Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Tracking Database.
• The contractor shall work with the project officer and Army Spectrum Management Office (ASMO) to complete the necessary documents (i.e., DD1494, Host Nation clearance) prior to submission to ASMO and/or the COCOM Frequency Management Office.
• The contractor shall submit all Spectrum Management documents to ASMO and serve as the organization’s central point of contact for all ASMO or Project-related Spectrum Management issues. If there are follow-on questions after a submission is made, the contractor shall work with the appropriate vendor or project officer to ensure the issue(s) have been resolved.
• The contractor shall keep the project officer and REF leadership apprised of the status of all REF Information Assurance and Spectrum Management Certification efforts in progress.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science from an institution accredited in that field.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of experience working in a related field and five (5) years experience, concurrently or separately, working in the field of information assurance or spectrum management for the U.S. Army.