Acquisition Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Acquisition support specialist for the REF Acquisition and Requirements Cells.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall provide all acquisition support as necessary for both the REF Acquisition and Requirements cells.
• The contractor shall facilitate paper flow, answer inquiries, prepare correspondence, distribute documents, database maintenance, and coordination.
• The contractor shall maintain the technical library, including program documents, other Government publications, and related materials.
• The contractor shall assist in the maintenance of key organizational documents. i.e., rosters, spend plans.
• The contractor shall maintain hardcopy data of REF projects as necessary and ensure all documentation meets the audit requirements.
• The contractor shall gather and assemble data from the REF KM System as necessary to complete any scheduled briefings, smartbooks, or meet other on-demand leadership data requirements.
• The contractor shall provide DTS support to REF leadership as necessary.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s degree from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: Three (3) years working in acquisition support positions for the Army