Administrative Support Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Provider of travel and other administrative support for all REF personnel.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall execute all DTS, Unit Travel Clerk functions, ie: authorizations, vouchers, and substantiating records for the REF.
• The contractor shall process and submit all Request for Orders for Temporary Change of Station Orders IAW AR 600-8-105, Military Orders, and forward to REF Current Operations for deployment scheduling and transportation.
• The contractor shall process and submit all military awards, IAW AR 600-8-22, Military Awards, to higher HQ’s for further processing.
• The contractor shall process and submit all civilian awards, IAW AR 672-20, Incentive Awards, to higher HQ’s for further processing.
• The contractor shall process and submit all civilian evaluations, IAW AR 690-400 Chapter 4302, Total Army Performance Evaluation System, to higher HQ’s and Civilian Personnel Advisory Center for further processing.
• The contractor shall process and submit all NCOER(s) and OER(s) IAW AR 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System, and DA Pam 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System, for further processing to higher HQ’s and AHRC.
• The contractor shall process and submit all leaves and passes IAW AR 600-8-10, Leaves and Passes, and AR 600-8-6, Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting, to higher HQ for further processing.
• The contractor shall conduct the Directorate Personnel Asset Inventory IAW AR 600-8-
6, Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting, AR 630-10, Absence Without Leave,
Desertion, and Administration of Personnel Involved in Civilian Court Proceedings, and DA Pam
600-8, Management and Administrative Proceedings, and submit to the Fort Belvoir Strength
Monitor for further processing and approval.
• The contractor shall conduct and process all IN and OUT Personnel Processing, IAW AR 600- 8-101, Personnel Processing (In-and-Out and Mobilization Processing), DA Pam 600-8-101, Personnel Processing (In-Out, Soldier Readiness, Mobilization, and Deployment processing), AR 600-8-6, Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting, AR 614-100, Officer Assignment Policies, Details and Transfers, AR 614-200, Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management, eMILPO Functional Guide and User Manual, and National Capital Region MPO Guidance.
• The contractor shall process and submit all DFAS actions and inquiries concerning Army pay and entitlements to the National Capital Region (DMPO)(DMPO), Fort Belvoir,VA.
• The contractor shall track all administrative and personnel actions in-house, Fort Belvoir Garrison Support Agencies, PEO-Soldier, Directorates under HQ TRADOC and HQDA G-3/5/7.
• The contractor shall perform UMC duties and responsibilities ISO of REF operations. UMC must meet all requirements IAW AR 600-8-3, Para 2-5, Qualifications of civilian mail clerks, alternates, and mail orderlies.
• The contractor shall run AHRC Military personnel messages (https://www.hrc.army.mil/) pertinent to REF Military personnel and post to REF Website, and or forward to, Current Operations, REF Sergeant Major, REF Bulletin Board, Division Chiefs and Deputies, and all Military personnel.
• The contractor shall process and submit DA Form 4187 Request for Hostile Fire Pay and Combat Zone Tax Exclusion with supporting documentation: DD Form 1351-2 (Completed Travel Voucher); DD Form 1610 (TDY Orders); and DFAS Paid statement for all MIL personnel assigned to the REF S-1 for further processing to the National Capital Region DMPO, Fort Belvoir, VA.
• The contractor shall process, submit, and track HQDA Form 43, to request Army Staff Identification Badges, 1 year after Soldier arrival to the REF.
• The contractor shall brief the Chief of Administrative Division on all tasks, taskers, pending actions, awards, evaluations, arrivals, departures, requisitions, readiness, sponsorship, and update the Directors Weekly Update weekly as required.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years Active Duty Army at the grade of E-6 or higher or equivalent experience. Must have served as a Human Resources Specialist (Military Occupational Specialties 42A) or other Military Occupational Specialties in the capacity of a Human Resources Specialist with HQDA, Corps C-1, Division G-1, Brigade or Battalion S-1 experience.
Other Requirements: The contractor shall have completed training in the following systems:
• Basic DTA Certification, DFAS/Indianapolis, Indiana within the last 5 years, and completed COL training within the last year
• EDAS training
• eMILPO training
• Evaluation Entry System
• eTOPMIS training
• FMSWeb training
• VISA/PASSPORT training
• iPERMS training