Executive Administrative Assistant - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Facilitator of administrative operations, personnel action preparation and submission, response to inquiries and executive administrative support for the Headquarters (HQ), REF.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall maintain an automated filing system in accordance with Army Records Information Management System.
• The contractor shall provide all administrative support for the HQ Section, performing and coordinating a wide variety of clerical, office automation, management, and administrative assistance functions.
• The contractor shall execute all Defense Travel System (DTS) Administrator functions, i.e.: authorizations, vouchers processing and submission within 24 hours of trip completion, and sustaining records for all Military (MIL)/Department of the Army civilian (DAC) personnel assigned to the HQ Section.
• The contractor shall coordinate all operational deployments and travel within CONUS and OCONUS for all MIL/DAC personnel assigned to the HQ Section.
• The contractor shall prepare all passport/VISA documentation for all MIL/DAC personnel assigned to the HQ Section for further processing to the REF S-1.
• The contractor shall execute all Director’s Calendar Synchronization and the Unit Calendar Synchronization scheduling as required daily.
• The contractor shall provide all Government Travel Charge Card support for all MIL/DAC personnel assigned to the HQ Section once individuals have in processed and have had their Government Travel Charge Card transferred to the REF.
• The contractor shall process and submit all MIL leaves and passes in accordance with (IAW) AR 600-8-10, Leaves and Passes, and AR 600-8-6, Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting, to the REF S-1 for further processing.
• The contractor shall process and submit all Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) actions and inquiries concerning Army pay and entitlements for all MIL personnel assigned to the HQ Section to the REF S-1, for further processing to the National Capital Region (DMPO)(DMPO), Fort Belvoir, VA.
• The contractor shall process and submit: Department of the Army (DA) Form 4187, Request for Hostile Fire Pay and Combat Zone Tax Exclusion with supporting documentation, DD Form 1351-2 (Completed Travel Voucher); DD Form 1610 (TDY Orders); and DFAS Paid statement for all MIL personnel assigned to the HQ Section to the REF S-1 for further processing to the National Capital Region Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO), Fort Belvoir, VA
• The contractor shall track and forward Non-Commissioned Officer Evaluation Report (NCOER) / Officer Evaluation Report (OER) Evaluations Shells IAW REF Director and REF Sergeant Major’s guidance to the S-1.
• The contractor shall have manning for this position from 0730-1800 hours on all duty days.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years total experience working in an office environment and five (5) years experience working in the headquarters / front office or S-1 section of a Military organization. This experience may have been obtained either concurrently or separately.
• Basic Defense Travel Administrator Certification (Basic DTA Class) within the last 6 years
• Certifying Officer Legislation (COL) training within the last year
• Evaluation Entry System training
• Electronic Total Officer Personnel Management Information System (eTOPMIS) training
• Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) training