Strategic Planner - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Strategic-level organizational planner
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall assist the REF in the refinement, evolution and communication of an organizational vision for the REF.
• The contractor shall assist the REF in the evolution and implementation of the mission statement, and document revisions to the mission via modifications to the concept plan, TDA or General Order as required.
• The contractor shall maintain a master calendar of REF activities to include: major internal events, major external events, relevant Government agency meetings, internal Temporary Duty (TDY) schedules, holidays, organizational events, and anything else which may be of importance to the REF Director or organization as a whole.
• The contractor shall maintain visibility on any recurring information requirements for HQDA or other higher organizations. As necessary, the contractor shall collect this information from internal REF divisions, package it appropriately, and ensure we meet any suspense given for that information requirement.
• The contractor shall assist the REF Director, Deputy Director, and Chief of Plans as necessary to assemble a weekly update to the Director. This update shall cover: all sections of the REF and their priority efforts and milestones, calendar information, etc.
• The contractor shall prepare a wide variety of briefings, as necessary, by collecting and packaging information from both internal and external sources. The contractor shall ensure all briefings meet their intents as conveyed and are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with their assigned suspense.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Seven (7) years of total DoD Army experience at one of the following: O-4 or above, civilian at GS-13 or above. Experience must be with Army Division (i.e., 82nd Airborne) or Higher Staff (Army General Staff 3-5-7 or equivalent) and include financial management-budget experience within those roles.