Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Liaison - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Facilitator of communication and coordinator of efforts between the REF and TRADOC Headquarters.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall serve as the primary go-between for the REF and its higher headquarters at TRADOC located on Fort Eustis, VA.
• The contractor shall maintain constant knowledge of all personnel and positions within both REF and TRADOC and ensure both organizations are consistently informed of any changes.
• The contractor shall maintain constant knowledge, from a top-level view, of all REF events and ongoing projects and ensure TRADOC’s informational needs are met in a timely manner.
• The contractor shall maintain constant knowledge of all major TRADOC events, how they might impact or affect REF, and coordinate participation as necessary. The contractor shall provide a weekly report on these during the REF Director’s Weekly Update.
• The contractor shall arrange, as required, REF leadership visits to TRADOC by ensuring all agendas and calendars are coordinated, and visit intents are satisfied.
• The contractor shall provide REF leadership with read aheads of any TRADOC senior leadership visits to REF locations.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of total DoD Army experience at one of the following: O-4 or above, civilian at GS-13 or above. Experience must be with Army Division (i.e., 82nd Airborne) or Higher Staff (Army General Staff 3-5-7 or equivalent) and include financial management-budget experience within those roles.
Other Requirements: Primary place of duty shall be TRADOC headquarters at Fort Eustis, VA with TDY to REF Headquarters at Fort Belvoir, VA as necessary.