Operations Officer - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Liaison between forward-deployed units and REF rear element located at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall maintain awareness of U.S. Army operations and policy to facilitate REF mission, goals, and objectives.
• The contractor shall coordinate activities and information with Army Staff, Major Commands, DoD agencies, and deployable units in the following U.S. Commands: Africa, Central, Pacific, Northern, European, and Southern areas of responsibility.
• The contractor shall communicate requirement and project status and significant activities to REF leadership through recurring synchronization meetings, written reports, and database updates.
• The contractor shall synchronize and incorporate training, shipping, sustainment, and assessment plans for each project into a Theater Deployment Plan to ensure timely and purposeful delivery.
• The contractor shall gather and review assessment data on delivered projects to support project disposition decisions.
• The contractor shall participate in weekly secure video teleconferences.
• The contractor shall answer requests for information in a timely manner.
• The contractor shall ensure completion of Theater Deployment Plans as required. Completed plans shall be accurate and delivered within the timeframe specified in the REF Process SOP.
• The contractor shall review Warehouse Inventory reports to ensure assigned equipment has disposition instructions.
• The contractor shall provide weekly staff call input to Chief of Operations for team priority information.
• The contractor shall provide weekly significant activities input.
• The contractor shall conduct operational support for short-notice taskers as appropriate to include gathering product information and tracking down requirements documents.
• The contractor shall conduct liaison with outside agencies as appropriate for operations related project tasks.
• The contractor shall notify assessments section when project items are issued in theater.
• The contractor shall publish Executive Summaries for TDY events to share information with operations branch and operations leadership
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of total Active Duty Army experience at one of the following: E-7 or above, WO-1 or above, O-4 or above.