Trainer - DOD Secret
Major Army Base TBD
Billet Description: Provider of operator training to soldiers on REF-issued material solutions.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall provide training, assistance, and assessments on current and emerging technologies for Army Forces employed globally in order to improve operational effectiveness.
• The contractor shall develop Training Support Plans for assigned REF-procured non-standard equipment and provide training using the Army training system as laid out in TRADOC Regulation 350-18 - Total Army Instructor Training Course.
• The contractor shall provide objective feedback to the soldiers, at the conclusion of training, to enhance their overall training experience.
• The contractor shall conduct research on assigned equipment and if necessary attend vendor training to become the Subject Matter Expert on that piece of equipment for the REF.
• The contractor shall be responsive to the needs of the unit that is receiving training.
• The contractor shall assist the employed unit by researching operational use and maintenance support of unknown equipment found on the Theater Provided Equipment (TPE) hand receipt and provide additional training if requested.
• The contractor shall collect operational feedback on REF provided equipment. This feedback will be provided in multiple forms of media from written surveys and emails to video feedback interviews.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of total Active Duty Army experience at E-7 or above including at least one (1) total year of Military combat experience since September 11, 2001.
Other Requirements: Primary place of duty will be on or near a major Army installation. Tentative locations are: Fort Bragg, Fort Polk, Fort Lewis, Fort Irwin, Fort Carson, Fort Bliss, Fort Benning, or any other REF-designated location. Significant travel required