Senior Operations Manager - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Senior Advisor responsible for REF Operation Center and liaison between forward-deployed and rear elements to ensure the delivery of critical warfighter needs.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall manage a Common Operating Picture to ensure the REF is synchronized with the Army Campaign Plan, Army Staff, and Operational Units.
• The contractor shall coordinate activities and information dealing with operational unit deployments and Capability Gap requirements across the Army Staff, Army Commands, Army Service Component Commands, and Major Combat Units.
• The contractor shall monitor and manage the contractor personnel to support REF operations globally.
• The contractor shall coordinate, consolidate, and synchronizes for REF equipment training prior to deployment, in theater and post deployment assessments.
• The contractor shall assist with identifying requirements in support of Knowledge Management (KM) integration and collaboration.
• The contractor shall assist with the deployment processing of personnel in support of requirements.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Fifteen (15) years of total Active Duty Army experience at one of the following: E-8 or above, O-4 or above with at least two (2) years experience supervising some aspect of deployed operations, concurrently or separately from the fifteen (15) years of total Active Duty Army experience.