Requirements Integrator - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Requirements Integrator, Solution Support Team
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall assist in coordinating solutions with the Requirements Analysts for the Expeditionary Solution Teams supporting units performing multifunctional activities (operations, training, mission support, assessments and logistics) through multiple COCOMs.
• The contractor shall interpret requirements policy, procedural, and operational changes to increase program effectiveness and mission accomplishment.
• The contractor shall coordinate staff actions and taskings directly related to submitted requirements.
• The contractor shall direct preparation or review of requirements analysis and validation.
• The contractor shall assist REF Requirements Analysts and the Chief, Expeditionary Solution Team(s) in accomplishing the REF Requirements mission by developing strategic goals and implementing objectives and informing staff of organizational goals, revised policies, new and revised requirements.
• The contractor shall provide assistance and guidance to accomplish new tasks to include execution of specific tasks, and discussion of potential problems and possible solutions with REF teams.
• The contractor shall prepare, submit, analyze, and evaluate Requirements Section taskers, reports and briefings, and recommends necessary actions to the Operations Chief.
• The contractor shall assist in developing policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to REF Requirements processing and execution.
• The contractor shall provide authoritative advice and recommendations in situations where guidelines and procedures do not exist and where there are differences of opinion and approaches.
• The contractor shall provide technical advice to the REF Requirements Integrator, Operations Chief and the Expeditionary Solution Team(s) concerning requirements.
• The contractor shall evaluate studies which propose changes in concepts or shifts of emphasis in requirements, and based upon intimate knowledge and expertise of REF activities in the field provides appropriate recommendations to REF Requirements Integrator, Operations Chief, and Expeditionary Solution Team(s).
• The contractor shall maintain continuous visibility on all REF Requirements activities in order to assist with needed actions or recommendations and translate those to the REF Requirements Integrator, Operations Chief and the Expeditionary Solution Team(s).
• The contractor shall ensure compliance with policies and recommend policy changes to meet new requirements.
• The contractor shall make, or arrange for detailed or technical reports and recommendations to the REF Requirements Integrator, Operations Chief, Expeditionary Solution Team(s), and all other divisions that require specific data points to support the REF mission.
• The contractor shall coordinate transmission of technical and interpretive information to other staff agencies, COCOMS and other activities.
• The contractor shall assure rapid and effective response to taskers and directives pertaining to operations, support requirements and crisis action.
• The contractor shall attend, as appropriate or required, meetings and conferences with representatives of the Army Staff, COCOMs, and other agencies on matters pertaining to requirements and requirements generation.
• The contractor shall assist the REF Requirements Integrator and Operations Chief in the overall planning, direction and execution of REF Requirements Section operations.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in systems management, engineering, mathematic or scientific related field or business administration.
Experience Requirements: Five (5) years or more of concentrated experience in similar positions for DA clients with eight (8) years active duty Army experience, either concurrently or separately from the five (5) years experience in similar positions.