Acquisition Program Analyst - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Analyst supporting the coordination of REF Acquisition and Requirements Cell efforts.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall, in coordination with the REF Project Manager and designated Product Managers and Project Officers, assist in the development and review of acquisition strategies, cost estimates, budgets, milestones, schedules and all associated documentation necessary to execute REF programs.
• The contractor shall identify and produce appropriate project and process documentation to facilitate assessment of REF initiatives and lessons learned and to ensure adequate documentation in support of potential audits of REF activities.
• The contractor shall assist as necessary in the entry of project data into the REF KM System. The contractor shall monitor the system weekly for overdue milestones and identify any issues which might need to be rectified in order to keep a REF effort on its cost, schedule and performance glidepath.
• The contractor shall provide REF leadership with accurate status of all ongoing REF initiatives as necessary, and weekly (for the Director’s Weekly Update) at a minimum.
• The contractor shall gather and assemble data from the REF KM System as necessary to complete any scheduled briefings, smartbooks, or meet other on-demand leadership data requirements.
• The contractor shall participate regularly in team meetings, mission analyses, and project kick-off meetings to assist as necessary and ensure all data requirements are met.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and at least 24 semester credit hours among the following fields: accounting, business finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management. (This requirement can be obtained within the degree or in addition to the degree).
Experience Requirements: Three (3) years working in acquisition positions for the Army.
Other Requirements: DAWIA Level II certification/equivalency in the career field of Program Management or the applicant shall have attained Project Management Professional certification.