Requirements Analyst – Energy Focus - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Energy-Focused Requirements Analyst, Solution Support Team
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall maintain a constant focus and conduct ongoing market research on state-of-the-art energy-production and energy-conservation technologies that may be useful to the Army and DoD.
• The contractor shall maintain a good working knowledge of the overall DoD and Army roadmaps for energy efforts and understand how REF can best leverage or complement ongoing efforts at both the strategic and tactical levels of operation.
• The contractor shall be responsible for coordinating internal staff actions and taskings for assigned unit requirements and manages the mission analysis of new requirements in response to capability gaps and the organizational integrated priority list.
• The contractor shall identify high priority operational requirements and taskings based on operational needs and assist in the preparation or review of requirements mission analysis, course of action development and validation while serving as the primary point of contact throughout the process.
• The contractor shall coordinate actions and taskings within Expeditionary Solution Team(s) and with all external agencies and units involved or assigned as part of a cross-functional team.
• The contractor shall assist REF Requirements Integrator, Operations Chief and Expeditionary Solution Team(s) in accomplishing the REF Requirements mission by developing strategic goals and implementing objectives and informing subordinate staff of organizational goals, priorities, new and revised unit requirements based on mission.
• The contractor shall assist in developing internal policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to REF Requirements process and execution by providing recommendations in situations where guidelines and procedures do not exist and where there are differences of opinion and approaches within or among the cross-functional teams.
• The contractor shall provide technical advice to the organization concerning operational impact of the sourced and/or developing requirement by evaluating studies which propose changes in concepts or shifts of emphasis in unit missions.
• The contractor shall provide technical and interpretive information to other staff agencies: COCOMS and other activities. The contractor shall attend meetings and conferences with representatives of the Army Staff, COCOMs, and other agencies on matters pertaining to assigned missions, tasks and operational support requirements.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in systems management, engineering, mathematic or scientific related field or business administration.
Experience Requirements: Five (5) years or more of concentrated experience in similar positions for DA clients with eight (8) years active duty Army experience, either concurrently or separately from the five (5) years experience in similar positions. Additionally, the contractor shall have three (3) years total experience working closely with energy technologies either as a Government employee, as a Government support contractor or as a contractor-vendor.