Training Manager - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Manager in charge of coordinating training in support of materiel capabilities provided by the REF to Army forces globally.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall manage training events to ensure they occur in a timely fashion.
• The contractor shall track training projects, coordinate travel, monitor trainers’ status during deployment, and ensure timely submission of written reports.
• The contractor shall facilitate communications between the training team and Operations Chief, project officers, forward deployed personnel and units.
• The contractor shall prepare justification documents to support travel, purchase of training, and equipment for the training mission.
• The contractor shall plan for training of equipment and personnel to support the REF mission at the two CONUS based Combat Training Centers.
• The contractor shall coordinate support for the European-based training center as required.
• The contractor shall coordinate home station training to support deploying forces by identifying training requirements and scheduling dates with the units.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of total Active Duty Army experience at one of the following: E-7 or above, WO-1 or above, O-4 or above.