Solution Support Consultant - TS/SCI
Billet Description: The solution support personnel provide subject matter expertise to the analysis of REF requirements and solution development for REF acquisition efforts.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall analyze the performance, compatibility, survivability, vulnerability, and reliability of REF technologies under consideration for procurement or in development, production or operation to assess the potential suitability of the solution for an operational environment.
• The contractor shall provide analyses of current and future Army capability gaps and lead the development of “Needs-Based” technology insertion efforts.
• The contractor shall be the Subject Matter Expert support to requirements refinement and solution development and guide the Mission Analysis process for REF requirements.
• The contractor shall support Course of Action Development and project execution.
• The contractor shall collaborate with external partners for Subject Matter Expert support and information sharing.
• The contractor shall be knowledgeable of current research in the areas of energy, communications, and human factors.
Security Clearance Requirements: TS clearance is required prior to assumption of position with the ability to gain a TS/SCI clearance within 60 days.
Educational Requirements: Master’s degree in systems, mechanical or electrical engineering from an institution accredited in that field.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of experience as a professional in an engineering capacity for Government, Industry, or Academia and three (3) years in engineering positions in support of DoD. These requirements may be satisfied concurrently or separately.