Logistics Analysis Support Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Subject matter expert for developing and maintaining effective and efficient support strategies for REF systems.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall provide subject matter expertise and advice in developing and maintaining effective and efficient support strategies for initial sustainment up to a two-year period for REF equipment.
• The contractor shall provide logistical subject matter expertise to the REF as it relates to conducting safety, beta and functional testing of new equipment.
• The contractor shall assist the REF in developing and maintaining initial acquisition logistics documents and acquisition-related MOAs and Memorandums of Understanding.
• The contractor shall assist the REF in developing standardized policies, procedures and methods to account for all REF Project Equipment as it relates to the purchase, receipt, storage, transport, and distribution.
• The contractor shall assist with the planning and contracting of transportation, movement, and distribution of REF Project Equipment.
• The contractor shall assist the REF in developing, coordinating and executing REF equipping plans and schedules for all projects throughout the procurement, testing, insertion, assessment and equipping cycle.
• The contractor shall support REF teams in support of the other activities as directed by the REF.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of experience in Army logistics.