Technology Research Consultant - TS/SCI
Billet Description: Researcher capable of recognizing and developing new and innovative applications in technology fields.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall conduct research to identify emerging technological capabilities that have relevant applications for REF requirements.
• The contractor shall participate in the development of prototype systems, subsystems, components, and support technologies employing advanced techniques or innovative manifestations of existing capabilities.
• The contractor shall participate in the characterization and evaluations of REF efforts through laboratory and field testing.
• The contractor shall evaluate the effectiveness of Army business practices and processes, and identify doctrinal or materiel gaps applicable to deployed Soldier requirements.
• The contractor shall provide REF and Army leadership with evaluations, recommendations and assessments of those practices to support Soldiers with real time capabilities.
• The contractor shall solicit Project Feedback/Assessments on both a soldier-level and larger Army level. The contractor shall participate in Conferences and Working Groups, vendor meetings and demos, review Tech literature and Case Studies, and monitor/identify technology trends.
Security Clearance Requirements: TS clearance is required prior to assumption of position with the ability to gain a TS/SCI clearance within 60 days.
Educational Requirements: Master’s degree in a science field, engineering, or research analysis from an institution accredited in that field.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of experience as a professional in a science and technology capacity for Government, Industry, or Academia and three (3) years in science, engineering, or research analysis positions in support of DoD. These requirements may be satisfied concurrently or separately.