Property Support and Services Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Provider of supply support to include maintenance of the REF Property Book and REF Property database(s).
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall provide supply support to include maintaining the Property Book and REF Property database(s), tracking and maintaining property warranties, facility work orders, turn-ins for repairs, and maintaining appropriate supply records; ensure proper accountability and proper chain of custody and perform periodic inventories and reconciliation; and make appropriate data entries into the client Data Base.
• The contractor shall ensure accountability and visibility of REF Project Equipment and Property via appropriate use of Government Furnished (Army) automated tools such as Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced, Logistics Integrated Data Base, WebLOG, BattleWeb; make appropriate data entries into the select REF Data Bases; submit applications for REF.
• The contractor shall manage the equipment logistics identification process (such as assignment of non-standard Line Item Number, Management Control Number, etc.) by providing data entry through the U.S. Army Standard Study Number-Line Item Number Automated Management and Integrating System portal or other appropriate Logistic Support Activity- Logistics Integrated Data Base.
• The contractor shall coordinate closely with REF Forward teams and Army Material Command Asset Visibility entities to ensure proper accountability of REF Project Equipment distributed to units and provide periodic reports as required.
• The contractor shall ensure project equipment moves forward with appropriate accountability records to facilitate the turnover to the Army Material Command’s Stay Behind Equipment (Theater Provided Equipment) Property Book.
• The contractor shall prepare periodic reports of inventory, accountability, and equipment disposition as required. Accountability entries in the client database will be updated within two business days of a change in status.
• The contractor shall provide Property Administrator for management and accountability of all Government Furnished Equipment property at the REF.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Associates Degree or equivalent.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years of experience in Army logistics with an emphasis on supply management processes, procedures and systems, property management, and property accountability. Must have (1) year of total experience working with Army Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced (PBUSE) and that experience shall have been attained within the last two (2) years. Applicant must have experience as an Army Property Book Officer or individual with Army Property Book responsibilities.