Personnel Support Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Provider of support for all REF personnel functions and operations.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall create suspenses, coordinate, process and submit all Enlisted Personnel Requisitions to Army Human Resource Command (AHRC), 6 months out to ensure selection and assignment of Enlisted Personnel with the appropriate skill-sets.
• The contractor shall create suspenses, coordinate, process and submit all Officer Personnel Requisitions to AHRC, IAW Military Manning Conference guidance to ensure validation, selection and assignment of Officer Personnel with the appropriate skill-sets.
• The contractor shall coordinate all Army Acquisition Corps MAPL requisition(s), with Program Executive Office (PEO)-Soldier and the Army Acquisition Corps Distribution Manager, AHRC, IAW Acquisition Management Branch guidance to ensure validation, selection and assignment of Officer personnel with the appropriate skill-sets.
• The contractor shall coordinate all Officer Personnel selection, fill, and assignments.
• The contractor shall process, validate, and submit all Military Acquisition Position List (MAPL) Review Position Description Packets IAW United States Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC) Guidance.
• The contractor shall catalog all Military Duty Descriptions for further processing to HQDA, AHRC, PEO-Soldier, and USAASC.
• The contractor shall track all requisitions utilizing the REF Unit Manning Report, MAPL, Military Occupational Specialty Inventory, and Military Manning Conference.
• The contractor shall review, track, update, input all eMILPO transactions IAW AR 600-8-6, Personnel Accounting and Strength Reporting, AR 600-8-11, Reassignment, AR 600-8-101, Personnel Processing (IN-, OUT-, Soldier Readiness, Mobilization and Deployment Processing), AR 600-8-105, Military Orders, AR 614-100, Officer Assignment Policies, Details and Transfers, AR 614-200, Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management, eMILPO Functional Guide and User Manual.
• The contractor shall update the REF DAC, Enlisted, Officer Rating Scheme for approval. All Rating Schemes will be maintained IAW AR 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System, DA Pamphlet (Pam) 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System, and DoD 1400.25-M SC1940, Performance Management, SC1940. SUBCHAPTER 1940, and Employee, Rating Official, and High Level Reviewer Activities.
• The contractor shall prepare, forward, create suspenses and track NCOER/OER Evaluations Shells IAW AHRC, HQ TRADOC, REF Director and REF Sergeant Major’s guidance.
• The contractor will track military personnel assignments, awards, eMILPO, evaluations,
promotions, readiness, requisitions, utilizing eTOPMIS, Enlisted Distribution and Assignment System (EDAS), Interactive Web Response System for NCOERs and OERs, and various REF databases.
• The contractor shall perform Unit Mail Clerk (UMC) duties and responsibilities ISO of REF operations. UMC must meet all requirements IAW AR 600-8-3, Para 2-5, Qualifications of civilian mail clerks, alternates, and mail orderlies.
• The contractor shall prepare eMILPO Good Conduct Medal Roster AAA-199, GCMDL Request For Orders and forward to Fort Belvoir Military Personnel Division for further processing.
• The contractor shall run eMILPO Reports the last working day of each month, and prepare for Chief of Administrative Division’s review and authentication. Forward End of Month Report to Fort Belvoir Military Personnel Division for further processing NLT the 10th of the next month.
• The contractor shall run Force Management System Website (FMSWeb) for all TDA updates/changes/input and inform the Chief of Administrative Division of any and all changes.
• The contractor shall prepare Soldiers Permanent Change of Station, Separation, and/or Retirement Award Shells IAW HQ TRADOC guidance for suspense, tracking, and further processing.
• The contractor shall brief the Chief of Administrative Division on all tasks, taskers, pending actions, awards, evaluations, arrivals, departures, requisitions, readiness, sponsorship, and update the Directors Weekly Update weekly as required.
Educational Requirements: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience Requirements: Ten (10) years active duty Army at the grade of Enlisted (E)-6 or higher. Must have served as a Human Resources Specialist (Military Occupation Specialties 42A) or other Military Occupation Specialties in the capacity of a Human Resources Specialist with HQDA, Combatant Command (COCOM) C-1, Division G-1, Brigade S1 or Battalion S-1 experience.
Other Requirements: The contractor shall have completed training in the following systems:
• Basic DTA Certification, DFAS/Indianapolis, Indiana within the last 5 years, and completed COL training within the last year
• EDAS training
• eMILPO training
• Evaluation Entry System
• FMSWeb training
• VISA/PASSPORT training
• Interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management System (iPERMS) training.
• Total Officer Personnel Management Information System training.