Warehouse Specialist - DOD Secret
Billet Description: Manages activities surrounding outbound shipments, inbound shipments, and the general storage of items in the REF warehouse.
Billet Roles and Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall provide supply support for receiving, inspecting, labeling, issuing, and temporary storage of equipment and property including hazardous materials used in industrial and military operations.
• The contractor shall manage and/or dispose of hazardous materials including bottled gas (Argon, Carbon Dioxide, etc.), batteries, solvents, paint, paint stripper, paint thinner, acids, solvents, chemicals, and blast materials.
• The contractor shall inspect all materials upon receipt for damage, and to ensure material safety and product shelf life has not expired.
• The contactor shall manage allocated Government furnished warehouse space for the temporary holding of REF property and equipment. Management will include providing daily receipt, issue and inventory reports in formats prescribed by the REF including populating appropriate information into the select REF data bases.
• The contractor shall sort items and store them by commodity area, receive and issue/ship items (to include packaging), turn-in/pick-up equipment and safeguard equipment in shipment and storage.
• The contractor shall dispose of material IAW applicable regulations, as requested.
• The contractor shall configure all sets, kits and outfits that are shipped to the REF from any vendors.
• The contractor shall submit Report of Discrepancies for all equipment lost, damaged, or destroyed in shipment.
• The contractor shall establish hand receipts and component listings for all equipment received, stored, and issued to customer or end user.
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret clearance required prior to assumption of position.
Educational Requirements: Associates Degree from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: Seven (7) years of logistic experience with a focus on warehouse procedures and processes. Contractor shall be a certified as a Forklift Operator by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).